Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Hi zep516 and all who help us, seems things are running better, I thank you for your help and assistance with all and everything. Thanking the universe for leading me to this site! Many blessings!
    Danita

Wow!!! I just want to say thank you so much for all your help getting my computer back to a working state. I was ready to trash it because no one seemed to be able to help me. Fortunately i found this site and it was a godsend. Your patience, knowledge and expertise is awesome!
    Zep516, you have my utmost respect. You are the best. I must say, all the volunteers here on this site go above and beyond to help out so many of us who seem to be lost when it comes to figuring out our computer problems. So i say to you Zep516 and all the others...koodos to you. You guys have won my heart and a friend for life! I will definitely tell veryone i can about this site. Thank you...thank you... thank you!
    Last edited by staacks; 10-04-2015 at 05:39 AM.

How does he do it? zep516 is amazing! What a guy. Thanks again and I will tell all my friends about Help2go! Bravo!!!

zep516. I am very grateful for the assistance again

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234