Default Netflix offline service

Hello

did you hear that Netflix is thinkin about an offline service?? Netflix offline viewing option could make the company a fortune | BGR
    I'm not familiar with all that technical stuff. What does this actually mean? Would i be able to watch movies offline or do i save them on my harddisk??

Hi Harvey_20,

Welcome to Help2Go!

I did hear about this, though I am not a NetFlix viewer. From what I understand, NetFlix doesn't support downloads but that is about to change and it does appear that the Flix you want to watch offline will needed to be downloaded to your harddisk so they can be watched offline where you go.

Movie and TV show downloads could be coming soon to Netflix

How to download Netflix video

Hope this helps!

Donna
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

Netflix won't allow to actually save movies on an external storage. But I tried a few softwares which are named on the webside you recommended They are really good. My friend was using Moviebox, too and he recommend this one. It's really easy to use and not even that expensive. Quality is another plus. Just try and have fun How to record and download Netflix Movies, Episodes and Seasons with Audials Video Stream Recorder