Default Having a problem reading Yahoo article comments

Hi, I don't know exactly if this is the right place to post this, but I'm having a problem reading comments to
    Yahoo articles if the comments extend past 20 comments. The visual posts stop at that number but I see
    that the comment count continues to rise for some posts so people are continuing to post replies to it but
    I can't see what they are because, as I said, I can't see the posts past post 20. So my question is this, are
    people continuing to post even though no one can read the replies or am I missing something and there really
    is a way to read all the posts - I just don't know what it is. Kind of irritating to follow a comment on something
    where, perhaps, there's a debate going on and I can't read past post 20 yet the comments continue up to sixty-plus
    comments. Who would do that if no one can read past post 20. If anyone is reading Yahoo articles and has come
    across a solution to this, I would appreciate knowing what it is. Thanks.

Post the link to the article and I'll see if I can get past 20

Quote Originally Posted by zep516 View Post
    Post the link to the article and I'll see if I can get past 20
    OK. Just grabbed this off the web. Although it's not exactly my kind of reading material, it is a good example
    of several commenters who have had well past 20 replies to their comment and it should be easy for you to
    find them because they're the first ones listed on the comment page with 34, 34, 25, 28 comments.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/migrant-co...104249822.html

Strange on the comment page with 34 replies, I only see 20 comments too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zep516 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zep516 View Post
    Strange on the comment page with 34 replies, I only see 20 comments too.
    Thanks for checking that. I wondered why people keep commenting when no one can read the comments past 20. Either
    that's what they're doing or there's a way to read the comments I don't know about.