Thread: Blog

Blog Entries

Default Blog

Can somebody please explain the Blog facility to me? How does it work and how do I use it? Thanks.
    A little help is worth a ton of sympathy.

Dell Inspiron
    Windows 10
    Edge

Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi RDL,

Bearing in mind this is all new to everyone, hopefully this will help. I've created one blog entry which was promoted from a past thread, so I've yet to start something fresh! As far as I can tell, if you click on Blogs just below the H2G logo, you'll go to the Blogs section. Then, click on the My Blog top left. You will then see +Create new post top right.

Hopefully that'll work.....or not!

You can also click on "Blog this Post" on the bottom left of any reply to quote that reply in a post to your blog.

Hi RDL!

You're not alone in the blog department! I had no idea what "Blogging" was all about, until one of the Fella's here introduced me his Blog, which I found very interesting and educational. So, if you ever wrote in a Journal, or just jotted down thoughts on ideas or opinions, then you have Blogged!

Blogging is no more than documenting your thoughts concerning a topic in which you are interested in. Kinda like keeping a Diary of interests that is accessed by the Public which is published by either an individual or a group of individuals. Just depending on the Blog having a comment area or not.

Here's a simplistic definition for, "What is a Blog?". BLOG Definition, What is a BLOG, What does BLOG mean ?

Looking forward to reading your first Blog....So Blog away!
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

Blog Entries

As ever, my friends on H2G come to my aid. Thanks folks.
    A little help is worth a ton of sympathy.

Dell Inspiron
    Windows 10
    Edge