Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default What would you do to this lady?

Hopefully, she'll be prosecuted, or maybe left in a rubbish bin for a few days!

Woman Caught On Security Camera Dumping Kitten In Wheelie Bin For No Apparent Reason | UK News | Sky News

That lady has severe mental issues! I hope she's the last of her gene pool! We have enough hateful people walking the face of this earth! I'd go to jail for the things I'd like to do to her!!!!

Oh ..... who cares!!! Let me at her!
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

What would you do to this lady?
    I'd put her in the Wheelie Bin for 24 hours and make a public announcement about it.

Blog Entries

Update... Cat bin woman Mary Bale: What's all the fuss? It's just a cat | Mail Online

She's now under police protection after death threats!

Smiling broadly at the camera after her church choir's annual dinner, she has a warm expression that gives no hint of the cruel act she is accused of committing.
    And she's a church goer??? Don't stand too close to her, you may be subjected to a bolt of lightning from above that's meant for her!

Sick joke that backfired! Hope she sees the extent of her actions and learns from them!

BAD LADY, VERY BAD LADY! Shame on her!
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

Blog Entries

This morning's reports say that she can't be prosecuted by the police because they can't find a law she's broken. The RSPCA can bring charges of cruelty, so we'll see. It's even being said that she's of low intelligence, but that sounds like the start of a get out.

You wouldn't believe the coverage this story has had in the UK. It's headline news everywhere with massive support for further action, even on YouTube and FaceBook, but that's more of a lynch mob mentality.

This morning's reports say that she can't be prosecuted by the police because they can't find a law she's broken. The RSPCA can bring charges of cruelty, so we'll see.
    From my experience, no she hasn't. Though the Animal Foundation that I volunteer for has successfully prosecuted cruelty issues through the Courts with the help of the ASPCA. But the cruelty cases involved injuries that left the cats permanently disabled or caused death!
    It's even being said that she's of low intelligence, but that sounds like the start of a get out.
    Low intelligence. No excuse! I worked with Developmentally Disabled for years. The only ones I ever encountered to have aggressive issues were the ones who were raised in an environment that was emotionally, physically, sexually, or even socially abused. And they retaliated by taking their angers out on those they could over power. Usually animals or small children.

ANIMAL CRUELTY AND CHILD ABUSE

A study by the Royal SPCA in Great Britain found that 83% of families with a history of animal abuse has also been identified by social service agencies as at-risk for child abuse or neglect.
    I'll just bet that IF she is of low intelligence, raised in an environment that wasn't healthy, and they looked into her past for other signs of such behavior, that they'll find something. And if they do find something, she needs help! The first sign of unstable mental health is cruelty to animals.

What makes my skin crawl is the fact that this was not a premeditated act of cruelty, but spontaneous! And, she felt no empathy for her actions!!! Her mother even made excuses for her!! I wonder how many of those cats that she loved had disappeared?

Blog Entries

Forget the low intelligence angle, she works in a bank. Mind you.....

The one thing I keep screaming at the TV is, if it was a momentary lapse that she regretted immediately, why didn't she go back and let the cat out?

What if she has a momentary lapse of reason at the Bank next week? Somehow I don't think the Bank is going to want this person representing the company anymore.
    Last edited by zep516; 08-26-2010 at 01:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Just as you are drawing out some cash, maybe??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast