Moderator Forum Moderator evilfantasy's Avatar

Default Community-Powered Software for Windows?

Yes!!!

SlimWare Utilities has released a couple of pretty cool "Cloud" based utilities for optimizing and cleaning up Windows based Operating Systems.

I have tried (and will keep) both SlimComputer and SlimCleaner. They are feature packed and will give any user the ability to manage their computers performance.

I have not used SlimDrivers yet as I personally don't feel that relying on third party software to manage my drivers is a good thing. There are too many operating systems and configurations. Updating a driver when it shouldn't be can have disastrous results. If you do decide to use this then take precautions and back-up your personal data before hand.

Our help here is always free but it does cost money to keep the site running. If you feel we've helped you, Please Donate to the Forum

Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like SlimComputer but prefer CCleaner against SlimCleaner. Both contain the same 'other utilities', but the best feature is the ability to run from a USB drive.

BTW, the SlimComputer scan found nothing. Nice to know that things are as good as they can be.