Default Birthday Greetings from Help2go

Good morning folks, 77 today and I dont feel a day over 27 ; well maybe a day over:-)
    My treat today is a day on the Severn Valley Railway stopping off at some stations to look around the towns on route then a visit to the repair shops to see what is being overhauled, Oh! deep joy, I like Steam engines and railways. I first took the kids on this one about 30 years ago, it runs a Santa Special for the christmas period where you got warm Punch and a mince pie; very tasty.
    The route follows the river Severn so I have my new Canon ixus with me.
    Enjoy your own day folks wherever you are or whatever you are doing, this is the first day of the rest of our lives
    Best wishes Cheers Jim.

Happy Birthday Woodcock23! And may you celebrate many more!
    Always remember you're unique.

...Just like everyone else!
    If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7

Many thanks MrDarn I am off right now to catch a train, cheers Jim

Default Happy Birthday Woodcock!

Happy Birthday from the heart
    Cause that's where all great wishes start

"Among Life's precious jewels,
    Genuine and rare,
    The one that we call friendship
    Has worth beyond compare."

Your friend,

Donna
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Happy birthday Jim. Have a purrfect day!

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Hope you're having a great day Jim. I remember going by steam train from Charring Cross to Mayfield to get to boarding school, something romantic about it (now, not then!!).

Blog Entries

All the very best Jim. You've got 7 years on me! Have a great day.
    A little help is worth a ton of sympathy.

Dell Inspiron
    Windows 10
    Edge

Well by golly! I was so eager to wake up today and post a Birthday thread for you Jim that I didn't even see that you had posted this thread here! Maybe, just maybe one of the Admins. or Mods. will merge the two threads into one!

Geesh! Goes to show I'm not very observant before that 2nd cup of coffee!

I know how you love kitty's and thought I'd gather my crew together to sing you the Birthday song!

http://www.help2go.com/forum/communi...-woodcock.html Hope your train ride was special with memories to last forever!

Donna
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

Dear Folks
    thank you all for your Birthday Greetings. My Daughter-in-law and I had a nice day; boarding the train was very evocative for me and listening to the chunnering of the Steam Engine was good- we were going along getting near to Bewdley looking out of the windows we spyed -Two Elephants- Two Rhino's and a lot of small Deer running in the field opposite the train tracks- to say we were suprised is an understatement as the train went along I said to Jan "Oh there is a field full of animals here as well" she "said Yes thats a herd of Cows" Of course it was the West Midlands Safari park the train runs almost through the park
    On Sunday the family went to a country pub in Trysull we had a terrific meal, all in all a nice birthday week-end.
    Tonight I will be saying prayers as I did yesterday for all who perished at the Twin Towers. My best wishes. Cheers. Jim

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaB View Post
    Well by golly! I was so eager to wake up today and post a Birthday thread for you Jim that I didn't even see that you had posted this thread here! Maybe, just maybe one of the Admins. or Mods. will merge the two threads into one!

Geesh! Goes to show I'm not very observant before that 2nd cup of coffee!

I know how you love kitty's and thought I'd gather my crew together to sing you the Birthday song!

http://www.help2go.com/forum/communi...-woodcock.html Hope your train ride was special with memories to last forever!

I had a wonderful family day Donna thanks; I liked the Kittens- best wishes, cheers Jim

Donna