Thread: Free movies

Default Free movies

Hi, can anyone please advise me where I can get and/or download free movies to watch on line, no catches, no small print, no hidden costs? I know nothing is free these days but I see loads & loads of 'free movie' lists on google, and like anyone else if I can get it for free I will. Please can someone advise? Thanks.

There is a difference between "Free, Open Source" and "Free, Stealing Copyright"

Any films made by multi million dollar companies are copyrighted, and watching them in any form without permission is a violation of that copyright. (It even states you cannot play certain movies you may have bought with your own money, in schools, clubs, oil rigs, coaches, hospitals, hotels and prisons without breaking the law!)

The software we recommend here is Open Source, and licensed for free distribution.

My advice would be to stay away from these free movie sites.

Feel free to await others comments.
    Always remember you're unique.

...Just like everyone else!
    If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrDarn For This Useful Post:

Thank you Mr Darn, I do appreciate your advice. Could you please further advise me as to how & where I can download this free 'open source' programme? Thanks.

I was not talking about an open source program for movie watching, i was talking about the free software we recommend here in general.

In short, there is no legal way to watch mainstream movies for free, unless your going round to a friends house.

Youtube come under fire constantly for allowing copyrighted movies to be uploaded, but they are soon taken down.

Some TV channels allow users to watch episodes of there programmes online, but i do not think this stretches to Movies.

Sorry i could not be of more help.
    Always remember you're unique.

...Just like everyone else!
    If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDarn For This Useful Post: