Thread: Hell on Earth

Blog Entries

Default Hell on Earth

Hell on Earth

I lived in Japan for four years 1961 to 1965....they are really a great people

They will stick together,but what a multiple of tragedies....abs
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer

You know abseh.....in a heartbeat I would drop everything if I could and run to their aide even if it were just to comfort 1 person. My heart goes out to them and I pray that for the benefit of mankind that those who are capable will find it in their hearts to be there for them just as every other disaster that was or is yet to be.

The way I see it...I am part of them and they are part of me. The Human Race should operate on the ideology of TOGETHER WE SHALL CONQUER! This is not his/hers/their World. It is OURS...

We are in this World together and together we must overcome the trials and tribulations that reality imposes upon us as one. We are all indirectly tied together.

Just my philanthropic nature rising to the surface.
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

Blog Entries

Donna, yes it is sad but could happen in the USA too...especially California
    Hope someone learns something from this tragedy

Better satellite photos of tsunami
    Japan Earthquake: before and after

Aerial photos taken over Japan have revealed the scale of devastation across dozens of suburbs and tens of thousands of homes and businesses.

Note:
    Hover over each satellite photo to view the devastation caused by the earthquake and tsunami with your mouse

Move your mouse sideways to reveal "Then and Now" comparison.

Look at Fujutseka and Noriaga especially....whole forests have disappeared as well as half an island in the middle of the river.

In one a river has been revealed that was obscured by the forest canopy before. The very last photo both valleys by the sea area have been "scoured" from the shore inland just like a glacier would produce.

I think there will be closer to 350,000-500,000 deceased.

They will probably have to bull doze piles of debris and burn it where they pile it.

This goes on down the coast for 200 miles.
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer

Blog Entries

Puts our own problems in perspective. Imagine losing your family, friends, home and everything you own in a few minutes and ony have left what you stand up in. God help them.
    A little help is worth a ton of sympathy.

Dell Inspiron
    Windows 10
    Edge