Thread: Laser printer

Default Laser printer

Hi, I understand this forum to be where I can discuss anything & everything but...I really hope someone can please help me? I'm trying to clean my Samsung laser printer (ML 2250), I've been led to understand I can clean the 'corona wires' on the ink cartridge, not the least to irradicate 'black spots' on printed documents. I've searched the internet looking for diagrams that show how to clean the corona wires but the diagrams are not very clear...I'm not really stupid...well....maybe just a little bit, but please could you explain to me in detail (or if possible send me a diagram for idiots) how I actually find & clean the corona wires....please? Thank you for your time.

Hi number7,

I'll send you back to Google. Try a search for clean corona wires when the search page opens click on Images either on the top or over on left side. This will show some images for you. That's the best I can do for now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zep516 For This Useful Post:

Hi Number7,

The link below may help you also.

Samsung samsung ML-2250 : Questions, Answers, How To, FAQs, Tips, Advice, Answers, Buying Guide

More info if still needed. If not, could help others with same problem.

http://www.fixya.com/support/t124020...es_brother_mfc

Donna
    Last edited by DonnaB; 10-24-2011 at 06:07 PM.
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DonnaB For This Useful Post: