Thread: Ml 2250 printer

Default Ml 2250 printer

Hi, I'm really sorry if I've come to the wrong place with my question, I wasn't sure where else to take it sorry. I've asked the question before but never really got a resolve. Please could someone advise? I have a laser printer - ML 2250, when it prints documents there are ink (black) blotches down the right side of the paper, approximately 2 inches apart. Having done some research, most results pretty much confirm the brush, or brushes need cleaning. No problem...but, there's nothing to say where the brush/s are allocated or how I get access to them/it to clean. I'm not familiar with the printer & can't afford to get it done professionally. Please, has anyone had the same problem? Could anyone please advise me where the brush/s are allocated & how do I get access to them/it to do a clean? Thank you

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Laser printers have carona wires that can be cleaned, the only brushes that I'm aware of are on the toner cartridge its self (if this is the case, remove cartridge and use a can of compressed air to blow the excess toner away; be sure to do this in a well ventilated area). Be very careful cleaning the carona wires, see this how to article How to Clean a Laser Printer | Cleaning Guides

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Canuck For This Useful Post: