Thread: At&t

Default At&t

Does ANYONE know how to get in touch with those clowns?
    I have called and been told to wait. After waiting a decent amount of time they hang up.
    Going to the on-line chat I get their response after a decent wait, but what I post doesn't come through.

I knew it would be hard, since it was hard enough just to get my Sister's phone bills sent to me.
    She died yesterday and now I would like to stop the bills.

I remember just before I quit AT&T they kept wanting to charge me for net armor.
    Then I could at least talk to someone there.

Hello,

This is AT&T how may I help you today, press 1 if you had lunch already, if you have not had lunch press 2 and wait

Any luck or ideas at this site:
    800-288-2020: AT&T customer service phone number #2 | GetHuman.com

Joe

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zep516 For This Useful Post:

once again you came through. I actually found live people. Twice they forwarded me to robots who hung up on me. The third one said that the people who could help wouldn't be in until Tuesday.

I will try to remember to start over on Tuesday.

I guess it was the weekend and holiday. I tried about the first number up. I left a message for a call back. Then I listened to the robot for awhile couldn't seem to grasp a number put in from a key pad. So he transferred me to a human. She asked for some kind of code off the bill, or my Sister's last 4 digits of SS or my last payment, I found that the last payment was in January of last year. Somewhere in this, I heard a loud beep. I got an order number then when we hung up. I found a message from "Jackie" on my comcast answering thing. The only problem with that was that when I erased it I still had a little picture or a letter, and the battery charge light kept blinking. I called from my cell phone and left a message and then when I called the answering service and deleted messages, it seems okay now.
    Thanks again Zep for getting me to some good numbers.
    Alex

Finally, I got through and apparently was successful in convincing them to stop the account. They told me I had a balance. when the bill came it showed that I owed them. I paid them. Then another bill prorating the bill. Showing the balance that I had paid as being late. (it is not enough to argue about) Then they sent the check made out to my dead Sister. I returned check, with a letter explaining the situation. Gave them my address and phone number. So far no call or letter. Xfinity should know by now that my threats to swap to U-verse are not really serious.

Surprise, today I received a check from them. Made payable to me. Guess they have someone in the organization that can read, and understand. I know this is not a computer related problem (on my end anyway). But I thought that if I was going to criticize, then I should be fair to them.