Default "Microsoft" scammers

I've been plagued this last week by idiots calling me from "Microsoft" to tell me I have a problem with my computer and they're kindly going to fix it for me - three in one hour last week and I've lost count of the total number in the last few days. And they all call from unavailable/hidden numbers so I can't block them. I soon got bored with stringing them along so now I just put the phone down or tell them I have no computer.

Anyway, there are people who can play them at their own game far better than me - this girl is just too cool for words! Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkmI5Ywi9Uo
    Today is the dawn of another error ...

Intel Core i3-3240 @ 3.4GHz;
    RAM 8.0 GB;
    Windows 7 Home Prem SP1 64 bit
    Firefox; IE11

Last edited by zep516; 05-24-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Not fair! Why don't these people ever call me? I want to have a little fun, too!
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

I never get the calls either, if I do get one I'll refer them to you Donna......

That was a good one Joe - so many people string them along that you'd think they would cotton on a bit faster!

Donna, believe me, you don't want these people calling you - once one calls you it seems your number gets on a list and the calls just proliferate, at all times of the day and evening, it drives you mad - and my number is both ex-directory and permanently withheld. Mind you, I'd like to see what you would do with them if they ever called you ... !!
    Today is the dawn of another error ...

Intel Core i3-3240 @ 3.4GHz;
    RAM 8.0 GB;
    Windows 7 Home Prem SP1 64 bit
    Firefox; IE11