Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Here is the email I sent Cunuck. Seems to work for him

There is no way to upload a picture to the Help2go web site so the picture has to be on some other computer that is always online and has a static IP address. Another web site is the preference.
    So if you have a web site upload the picture to it.
    Now some HTML code need to be entered in the Help2go message text area.
    Write whatever comments you want the in a separate line.
    Place the cursor on a new line click the Img button above the topic window. This will insert an opening tag. Without any gaps type the full address where the picture is located then click on the Img button again. This will insert the closing tag.
    The full address would be something like mine which is
    http://www.iinet.net.au/~whoozhe/images/sheebkipsm.jpg
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.

Sorry but the pictured covered the" example without quotes"

Gary

another easy way is:

1) post the image on a website
    2) copy the link to the image
    3) click the "img" button above the post text window
    4) paste the image link
    5) click the img button again

All Done

edit: oops this is exactly what whoozhe said...
    Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Gary, I uploaded my picture to HP's photo site. It's a free service and your pictures are kept confidential and only available to those you choose. If you use this program, choose the picture and select it for posting on e-bay, it will then give you a URL which you copy and paste. The address is http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/com.u...t=photosharing you will have to download their program .. no spyware etc. and you're off to the races.

Glyn

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

This pic is of me and a wolf pup (Koda) I rescued after he was hit by a car in Tennessee. He now lives in a sanctuary. The other pic is him trying to steal my pipe.
    Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.

This girl kept me company for 17 years. When I went self-employed she was my constant companion and came round with me everywhere. For around 10 years she guarded the car while I was in customers houses. She got so ill about 3 years ago that I had to take her on a final trip to the vet. I still get sad when think about it.

GOOD DOG

*Edit* Mrs mart44 tells me is was longer ago than that. She's probably right (as usual :wink: )

Just how do these creatures do it? They worm there way under your skin and into your affections. Ain't it brilliant :lol:
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Thanks Glyn. I think I may have just figured it out. Ended up using your site, something about my site I tried just did not want to work

Gary

Hi Whooze -That wolf cub, WHAT a diamond. Has been said that if I had my time over again I wouldn't bother with the kids, I'd have had dogs instead. Mind you, there have been occassions when the personal hygiene of my dogs has been of a consistantly higher standard than the boys :lol:
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12