Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Paging Partie! or Pets!

Quote Originally Posted by PartieHonteuse
    Mich, the only reason why you got this position is because OSC saw a pic of your cat and maybe he's one of those animal rights activist kind of guys (that poor ugly thing). I dunno, BUT, I do know that's the whole reason.

Actually, congrats! We know the truh! :wink:
    Actually it probably was the kitty, ain't he gorgeous? oh and he doesn't like you partie :wink: And thanks for the congrats

To anyone wondering, this is my boy Eddy :lol: he's the bestest. I have another one also, a himalayan named Mr. Jinx.

P.S. Osc are there rules about posting images?
    Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone

Osc
    Administrator Help2Go Administrator Osc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No rules at all about posting pics! I would love to see everyone's pets!

In fact, here are my lovelies, Max the Dog and Kala the Cat:

[/img]
    Oscar Sodani
    Help2Go Administrator
    4 ways to thank Help2Go

Oh Osc they're adorable!!!!!

and here's Mr. Jinx. Not the best picture in the world but gives you a basic peek.

Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone

Member Help2Go Moderator whoozhe's Avatar

Here my mob Sheba and Kip

Take control of your life. Leave others to control their own.

Osc
    Administrator Help2Go Administrator Osc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh my god is that kitten cute!

Oh, I'm such a sucker for puppies and kittens I don't have either at the moment, but maybe another Border Collie pup in the New Year. Just maaaybeee :wink: I could buy it for my beloved as a Christmas present. just KNOW she would be sooooo.... thrilled. :?: WHAT ABOUT PICTURES OF BABIES - ARE THEY ALLOWED? Not that I've got one of those either, at the moment, maybe my beloved... ....JUST FORGET IT :!: - I'll be happy with the Border Collie pup
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

Hey Osc - Suddenly these posts are WWWIIIIIDDDEEERRRR than my screen and have to scroll across to view. Is that your end, or mine?
    I know everything about nothing, nothing about everything and precious little about the bit in between.
    P4-3.0G - Seagate Barracuda 160 - Maxtor 120 - Antec Hard Drive Cooler - 1GRam - Radeon9800Pro - Sony Multi DriveDVDRW - Audigy2 6.1 - XPHome

I think it's Osc's fault for posting the big image :wink:

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Here's our pet, an African Grey parrot, his name is Aku (West Africn for parrot). He can talk up a storm .. when he wants to!! Thanks for the tip Kevin.

Cute picture folks.

Even though I have no pets I would like to know how do this. Please keep in mind I know nothing about HTML.

Cheers

gary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast