Default HTML Help Please

Hi everyone, I was looking for a little help in HTML forms. For my work I created a basic HTML file to run a form that is used for Pre-Qualification of Mortgage Application. A Simple form with just text boxes, drop downs, and radio buttons. We have no need or want to actually post this form, it was created because it was initially a paper copy and they wanted it electronic because we purchased a laptop, so they could save apps when on the road, and bring them back to check them. Anyway I have this app.html form that works great, but I was thinking they would be able to do just a save as... and it would save each form until they got back to their respected branch. But much to my displease when you do that it doesnt save the data, just the blank form. So can anyone please help, please tell me there is a simple way to save this form. Or last case scenerio anyone good with saving like a .asp file or something? Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you!

Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm sure that as you aren't posting the data or updating a database, all you'll be able to save is the blank form. You may be better off using the forms option in Acrobat Pro 7 or 8. It's called Life Cycle. Link here http://www.adobe.com/products/livecy...livecycle_home
    Good luck!

Thank you so much for the quick response, that never even crossed my mind. It seems to be working that way. Thank you again!

Member Help2Go Moderator

Another possible option, why not just create an excel spreadsheet or access DB? You can print your forms from that and I could only imagine you already have Office installed on the laptop.

Partie