Default Webpage updating

Certain webpages I use frequently have ceased to update. The problem is my pc since they work normally on others. The problem occurs using Google and Yahoo - I haven't tried other engines. I am not familiar enough with other sites and their updating procedure to cross-check whether this is specific to this site.

The webpages I have problems with are those for BBC radio programmes. An example is http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/...ialworld.shtml. This is broadcast weekly and upadated after the program. When I visit this page the programme description and associated podcast belongs to a programme broadcast several weeks earlier.

Where do I begin looking for faults?

Member Help2Go Moderator

If you're using IE7 then clear your cache by going into "tools" then "internet options" click "delete" button. Once the new window opens you can click "delete all" which will delete your cache + history + any saved usernames/passwords for websites. If you don't want to lose those then just click the 1st 3 buttons. Cookies, Temp Inet, History.

Once you do that click the "settings" button under "Browsing History" and make sure under the "check for new versions of stored pages" option, that it's set to "automatically".

Now click "apply" then "ok". Open ALL internet explorer windows and re-open to try your webpage.

Brilliant!