Default what's wrong My USB drive can't play in my PC?

Guys 'n' Gals,

A month or so ago I tried to plug my Patriot XT USB drive into my PC (XP SP2) to download some photos. The USB pen said it was being charged but the PC seems to have no inkling that it's connected. I can't force it to pick it up when it can't see anything there at all. I've not been able to connect it to the PC since.
    Can anyone suggest what might (not) be happening?

Thanks,all
    --
    chris

Hi Chrissai, I would try it in another usb port. The possibly on another computer. That way you can tell if its your computer or the pen drive that's having issues.

If its your computer you will need to try contacting the manufacturer or checking their website for drivers.

If its the drive itself, you can try contacting the manufacturer for support for it.
    Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone

I've tried to plug it to my friend's PC,my USB pen still can't work ,maybe the problem is on my USB flash.

Yep, definitely sounds like its the drive that is the problem. I would suggest contacting the manufacturer if you can.
    Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone