Thread: Firefox Issues

Default Firefox Issues

Hi folks
    This happens to me regularly, not sure if its all the mucking I do though or if it happens to others too.

My Keyboard text in firefox changes sometimes on me with no visible settings. If I close it and dump the cache then it goes back to normal.

My regional settings dont change in windows, and the language in FF doesnt change either but...

this is my question mark É
    quote È
    apostrophe è

I lose all my symbols basically... *pouts*
    Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Those bleeping gremlins again Take a look at this Mich http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6141743AAXarrd the only reference I could find.

Thanks canuck! Youère my...ok forget it *kicks it again*

i donèt have a language bar because i donèt have multiple languages (stupid vista). however! i found the settings for it and it did have canadian-french installed so i removed it. probably will be all better on a close the windows and start over attempt.

So weèll see later. Ièm guessing I must have accident hit the èchange my languageè shortcut keys by accident
    Have I helped you? Please consider making a donation to keep Help2Go running and ad-free

To do is to be - Socrates; To be is to do - Plato; Do be do be do - Sinatra; Scooby Dooby Do - Scooby; Yabba Dabba Do - Flintstone

Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Mich,

Seems you aren't alone. http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view..._parentId=2514

The last comment re Logitech may help.

Well that's a relief. I don't use logitech though. Thanks anyways I'm still guessing it was a hot key thing.

Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It certainly made interesting reading!