Default Non-Urgent Question...Cicero...

Hey Folks - I'm a huge fan and I love the work you do...

About 70% of the time when I re-boot or shut-down I get a message saying that a program has stopped responding and it asks if I want to close the application anyway...my question is what is the program? The program is listed on the dialog box as CiceroUlFrameWnd - any ideas? My system is running smooth and seems to be clean according to all of the system checks that I do on a regular basis. I am running an HP DV5000 Laptop with Windows XP...

If there's not time for this one I completely understand...

Thanks!!

Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RazzBoy View Post
    Hey Folks - I'm a huge fan and I love the work you do...

About 70% of the time when I re-boot or shut-down I get a message saying that a program has stopped responding and it asks if I want to close the application anyway...my question is what is the program? The program is listed on the dialog box as CiceroUlFrameWnd - any ideas? My system is running smooth and seems to be clean according to all of the system checks that I do on a regular basis. I am running an HP DV5000 Laptop with Windows XP...

If there's not time for this one I completely understand...

Thanks!!
    I quote this response from another site...

CiceroUIWndFrame belongs to a process called ctfmon.exe. It is part of Microsoft Office XP, and enables the Language Bar among other things. It's a non-essential, but should only be killed if it's causing problems.
    If you are using Language Bar, try disabling it and see what happens.