Question A-Aware 2008 and Win32.Trojan-Dropper.Delf - trojan or false positive?

Today I downloaded the new version of Zone Alarm to deal with the KB951748 issue as per Grim's post, downloaded all critical updates from MS including KB951748, uninstalled SP3, re-downloaded all outstanding critical updates, updated AVG and ran a full scan (all clear apart from tracking cookies) and then uninstalled Ad-Aware 2007 (it kept playing up and giving me error messages in Spanish) and then did a fresh install of Ad-Aware 2008. When I ran a full scan with the new Ad-Aware it found Win32.Trojan-Dropper.Delf which it rated as malware with a TAI rating of 10 (2007 never found this).

I googled this to check what it was before deleting it and it looks as if it might be a false-positive which may have something to do with monitor drivers or graphics cards (it seems to disable the monitor if it's deleted). On the other hand, it might also be a false positive to do with iTunesIco.exe (as far as I’m aware I’ve never downloaded iTunes). Lavasoft seem to be aware of a problem and from what I understand put this right days ago – except that I’ve only just downloaded 2008. Or is it possible that I’ve changed some settings with all the uninstalling etc? Is it safe to leave it or should I delete?

I’m a bit out of my depth here – does anyone have any thoughts please?
    TIA
    Steph
    Last edited by Steph; 07-12-2008 at 05:09 PM.
    Today is the dawn of another error ...

Intel Core i3-3240 @ 3.4GHz;
    RAM 8.0 GB;
    Windows 7 Home Prem SP1 64 bit
    Firefox; IE11

Sorry - put this in the wrong place. I've now reposted with HJT log in Spyware forum as nothing has resolved it.

Steph
    Today is the dawn of another error ...

Intel Core i3-3240 @ 3.4GHz;
    RAM 8.0 GB;
    Windows 7 Home Prem SP1 64 bit
    Firefox; IE11