Thread: aiosoftware

Unhappy aiosoftware

I keep getting a message box with an aiosoftware heading in the upper left corner, and cannot eliminate it. HELP

Do you have a HP printer or at one had one connect to your computer. Searching around it seems this is related to an issue with HP.

If you do have an HP printer I would try updating the drivers to see if this helps. If not let us know.
    Proud Member of ASAP
    Proud Member of UNITE

Do not ask for my help via pm. Keep it in the forums so all may learn from it.

My help here is always free but it does cost money to keep the site running. If you feel we've helped you, Please Donate to the Forum

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Clark76 is correct, the program belongs to HP aio (all-in-one) printer scanner etc.
    QFolder is also a part of the HP "All in One" (AiO) Driver installation software, as are (it seems) all other files & Progs with "AiO" in the file name.
    Try and see if it's in your startup Start > Run > type in msconfig > OK > Startup tab. See if there are any HP or QFolder entries, if so, uncheck the box(es) > OK. Reboot > configuration window will open > check box 'to not show window again' (or words to that effect > OK. Hopefully the message won't come up again. If it does, check to see what you have in the Add/Remove Programs (in Control Panel) in the way of HP or QFolder. Let us know what you find. Keep us posted.