Thread: error 126

Default error 126

Can anyone pse help me with the above?
    I have tried system restore but it wont work, cannot get system restore to go back in time to an earlier date, keeps freezing on this and everything.
    Second problem is that I downloaded a program to get rid of error 126 not realising I would have to buy it and now I cannot uninstall the damn thing and it keeps popping up every few seconds in messages and interfering further with everything.
    Pse help????????
    Thanks.
    Mo

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Is there more to the error message? We need to know exactly what it says. What are you doing when this error pops up? What operating system are you using (XP?).

Default rttl70.bpl, error 126

is the full message that I keep getting, keeps popping up whenever I try to switch what I am doing, anything really.........
    Mo

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

You didn't answer my question completely, but I will have to assume that you're using XP.

Do you have Spyware Doctor installed, or has it ever been installed? If so, uninstall the program, then go to Start > Search and make a search for Spyware Doctor .. anything that comes up on it > right click and delete.

Keep us posted.