Thread: Driver problems

Default Driver problems

hello help2go users this is my first time using these forums after a friend suggested this site to me praising the community on here

anyway i am currently having some driver problems which i have been unable to resolve (thus why i am here) before looking at the image below it might be worth mentioning that i neither have a backup cd for the drivers nor do i have a windows os as it came preinstalled with the laptop.

I have been on the SCSI/RAID website to try and find the drivers needed however i am unsure which to choose from as on the device manager it does not state what these drivers are i have also tried the update driver feature and check for solutions neither of which are currently working.

anyway here is the image if the driver issues if this is of any help (sorry for the large size) thanks in advance dagag33

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Would you give us the make and model of your laptop (need both), I assume you're using XP and if so which SP (Service Pack) version?

hi canuck should of provided this info sorry anyway the laptop is an acer extensa 5510 running on windows vista buisness

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar