Default Can't get into my laptop

Hi, I have been stupid yet again and put a password onto my laptop, I am the only user and can't remember what i put in as a password so can't get into it.I only use the laptop occasionally and only want to get to my photos on it to put them on my desktop but can't get past the password screen, please help or I am going to brick it very shortly! Any help appreciated thanks Lorna

unfortunatly we cannot help you here Lorn6k, it is the sites policy not to help with password recovery.

think of it this way, if you had a laptop with sensitive info on, and your child asked for help here posing as you, and we helped them get your information, how would you feel?

we all apologise, and hope you understand. Our good friend Google may help tho

Default Can't get into my laptop

I do understand and I thought that would be my answer but It is a genuine mistake on my part I just don't know how I am going to fix it or where I can get help to fix it but thanks anyway.

Default I have finally got in to my laptop

Hi, took ur advice and went on google onto another forum and found the answer on how to get back into my laptop. I do understand ur reasons for not telling me and can see totally where u r coming from but thanks anyway. If I need advice on anything computer related I will come back on but thanks a lot for listening to me and trying to help me. Cheers.

you are more than welcome.