Default Problem viewing pictures/emoticons won't load

Hello, I have a hopefully simple problem...

So in IE or AOL my pictures won't load (however everything loads fine in firefox) and also in any messenger client my emoticons wont load. All I get is the box as you can see in the picture below. How can I fix this? Thanks a lot!

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Try downloading the latest version of Java java.com: Java + You . In your control panel > Add/Remove programs > highlight any java entries and delete and then install new version. An easier way is to download>install > run JavaRa.exe . I haven't had much luck with this program, but other members swear by it.

Sorry to bring back an old thread...but Im still having the same problem. I have the latest version of Java (6 Update 12) and no other versions listed. Any clue what to do?

Moderator Forum Moderator evilfantasy's Avatar

Reset Settings in Internet Explorer 7

Go to the Tools Menu > Internet Options > Advanced Tab and click on the Reset… button.

Restart IE. Is it fixed?

If not try here: Pictures are not displayed on Web sites in Internet Explorer

Our help here is always free but it does cost money to keep the site running. If you feel we've helped you, Please Donate to the Forum