Thumbs down Serious msn hotmail issue

I tried fowarding an e-mail to sombody in my mailbox. As soon as I tried to send it, a big yellow warning bar said(CAPS)used here to tell of it's intensity.
    'YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT VALIDATED." i was then sent to this "valadation" page. Ah, the RECAPATCHA PROJECT,. All of you see it, have to face it, and despise it. Anyway. after firguring out how the "code" translated, i entered the characters in the box below. I was told, my account HAD been validated. I was told, in so many words, "to go back, and hit the enter key." I assumed my problems wher over. They had just started. I"ve must have retried this "verification" process, at least 25 times. There is an endless verification loop, or something like that. My MSN account is free, so there is no phone support. Only e-mail support. I sent their "help desk" an e-mail telling them of my problem. They told me they would "respond" within 24 hours and "verify'" my account. Of course from that account I couldn't. So, I had to make a copy word-for-word of their e-mail, send it from my old Comcast e-mail account, and tell them to send me a reply to THAT e-mail address WHEW! BTY STAY AWAY FROM COMCAST. THEIR E-MAIL IS AWFUL, NOW

A post-script to my post. I accidently hit the "helped" button, wrongly assuming if I did hit this key I would see If this post "already"helped "me obviously, it di not. I wanted to clear things up.

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

I really don't see how we can help on this, it's something that is happening at the MSN server level and only they have access to that. However, stay tuned, perhaps one of our members has had a similar experience and has some words of wisdom for you.

Your post helped a bit. Thanks for shedding some light on alll this. BTW, I adore your avitar, lovable Dudly Dooright!
    Speaking of Rocky & Bullwinkle, my e-mail problem would be just right for a modern, hi-tech "fractured Farey Tales!"