Thread: Mr Arraknid

Default Mr Arraknid

I am very sorry if this post is not in line with the forums rules but I just didn't know where else to post it.

I just want to say that .. You guys and This forum .. ARE THE BEST!

My problem with my xp hasn't been fixed and .. to be honest, I never really expected it to be by posting in a forum.

I have always suspected that I have a hardware problem and, I realize that Even the Greatest Tech minds couldn't fix it .. Over the internet.

I guess that I was holding out hope that someone, somewhere had run into this same problem and could help me out with a simple software fix.

Now to the gist of my post:

Mr arraknid: I have posted in many, many different tech/pc forums and "Not One Person" has ever reached out and tried to help me in the way that you have!!

It may not mean much but, I just wanted to reach out myself and say to you .. "THANK YOU".
    It is people like you .. and the other folks in this forum that keep folks, like me .. coming back.

I don't believe that everyone comes to forums, 'only' when they need a fast and easy answer!

I believe that there are folks like me that come back .. over and over again .. to learn.

We come back because we know when we can't solve a problem .. there are folks like you that will help .. when we can't!

Again Mr arraknid .. Thank You.

MC

P.S. U too zep516 LOL

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Thanks MrClose for your kind words. We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most helpful site on the NET. This can only be achieved with members/volunteers like arraknid and Zep516 who give of their knowledge and time unconditionally as they do. We're sorry to hear that your problem is unresolved and hope that you find out what hardware is giving you the grief. Please keep us updated on your progress as your solution may help us help others.

Don't be a stranger, please feel free to ask questions and make use of our Tutorials and Software Picks.

I think I hold the record for the longest living thread while arraknid helped me with repeated crashes. Of course a lot of that thread is stuff being spelled out to me...
    None the less, arraknid knows he is one of the best! The time zone was a little funky to figure out but it all worked out. I think he was so far into my pc it was almost as if it was in the same room with him. haha.

arraknid is the ultimate "web" spinner!!

Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Your kind words are much appreciated. They are better than money.....well, almost.

It's always difficult trying to diagnose problems when the poster has to be your eyes and ears. Nothing can replace the actual 'hands on' experience, where most problems can be pinpointed and sorted in a matter of minutes, but maybe the future will change that.

As Canuck says, don't be a stranger, but the irony of this site is that we'd prefer to never see you again!

I concur with all sentiments here-within.

Thankyou for the feedback!

Moderator Forum Moderator JohnB151's Avatar

Thanks a lot for the feedback, mrclose! It really pays off. You are a great example for all the other who have been helped.

My thoughts exactly! mrclose
    I believe that there are folks like me that come back .. over and over again .. to learn
    That's how I started out a month ago. Now they can't get rid of me!

Well they could lock me out, but, then they'd have no one to laugh at!!!
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

Your just a nice refreshing reminder of where we all started out at.

Its hard to remember not everyone knows how to cut and paste!

*Remember the little guy asks for help too!*