Cool Keyboard controls?

Hello! When I'm working the yahoo daily crossword, the page scrolls up or down when I press the up or down arrows to change the word space I'm working on. Any help would be appreceated. It just started this about a week ago.

Hi there Fuzzyun and welcome to Help2Go!

I'm not entirely familier with the yahoo crossword, or what your trying to achieve...

When i'm on a webpage, if i click on a non-textbox part of the page, my arrow keys do the same, however if i click a text box (like what i'm typing into now) it will navigate thru the text inside that box.

What normally happens, or what do you expect to happen, when you use the arrow keys?

Also, it may be relevant to add which operating system (IE:XP home, Vista ultamate, etc) and which browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc) you are using, as they may have special features we can explore.

Good luck!

I'm using vista basic, and Internet Explorer. When I'm doing the cross word, It used to go to the space above the word it is on and the puzzle stay stationary. Now it moves the whole puzzle, and the word space. Thanks..

Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The up/down/left/right arrows offer 2 functions...

Within a text box - similar to your crossword, as long as you see the cursor flashing, the arrows will move the cursor

When there's no flashing cursor, the arrows revert to scrolling the web page