Default Virus-can't run any removal programs

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Won't let me download malware. How can I find out what my password now is as the virus/malware has changed it! How can I delete the files/programs it won't let me?I've tried to delete anything that was created after last week in safe mode.But it will not let me delete them It won't let me download anything like Avast and it won't let me do system restore. Rectangular boxes pop up continuously! with mess. of- c:windows/system32/rundll32.exe "parameter is incorrect, desot.exe., intevdm,ntvdm.3f8, etc. - when I try to access the internet. Help! I'm using my work computer and will go home and try to apply your instructions. It is a dell computer and I do not have the boot disk.

Moderator Forum Moderator evilfantasy's Avatar

Can you burn a CD to take home with you?

Avira AntiVir Rescue System

1. Download the Avira AntiVir Rescue System
    - If you need a free burning application, CDBurnerXP works on all operating systems from Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4 onwards.
    2. Place a blank CD in your burner and double-click on the downloaded file.
    3. The program will automatically burn the CD for you.
    4. Place the burned CD into the affected computer and start the computer with the CD in the CD tray.
    5. On the bottom left side of the screen there are 2 flags. Using your mouse click on the British flag to use English.
    6. Click on the Configuration button.

- Select Scan all files
    - Select Try to repair infected files and Rename files, if they cannot be removed
    - Select Scan for dialers
    - Select Scan for joke programs (Jokes)
    - Select Scan for games
    - Select Scan for spyware (SPR)

7. Click on Virus scanner
    8. Click on Start scanner at the bottom of the screen.

9. Let Avira finish it's scan and then remove any threats found and then exit out of the scanner.
    10. Take the CD out of the CD/DVD tray and then restart the computer.

If needed see this Tutorial for the Avira Rescue CD

Our help here is always free but it does cost money to keep the site running. If you feel we've helped you, Please Donate to the Forum

I can't burn a cd at work.
    I have been hand deleting files thru safe mode. Is there any other way to make the files that are infected remove. Someone told me to rename them? Don't know how to do this either.Ugh.

You can try renaming the malware tools you are using and see ig they will run that way. Renaming the malicious files won't do any good.

Do you have a flash drive that you can use in place of the CD? BitDefender Rescue USB

Our help here is always free but it does cost money to keep the site running. If you feel we've helped you, Please Donate to the Forum

Dear Evil,
    I have not been able to use any malware tools. "It" won't let me download mbam, or even open it. I do not have a flashdrive.
    No other way to make the malicious files go bye-bye?
    My last ditch effort is to hire the kid down the street who freelances.
    Karen

Try the renamer download for Malwarbytes.

http://kixhelp.com/wr/files/mb/randmbam.exe

The randmbam.exe will try to create random names and shortcuts for Malwarebytes Anti Malware (MBAM) if you have it installed already.

If it installs then use this link to download the updates.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Database - MajorGeeks.com

Just download it to the desktop and run the exe then run Malwarebytes.

Don't laugh! Run the exe? Huh?

There is malware that blocks normal malware removal tools. The renamer tricks the malware. But you might have a worse infection and need to get a download for the CD or a flash drive.