Default Java re-install Vista

I accidentally removed java from vista service pack 2 and cannot re-install it Thank You

Hi zzbozzo,

What error are you getting if any? Java should be a straight forward process. Please try the directions below they will remove all old versions and clean out Java files that maybe causing issues.

Please download JavaRa from here Download JavaRa from SourceForge.net unzip it to your desktop.
    • Double-click on JavaRa.exe to start the program. (Windows Vista users Right-click JavaRa.exe > Select Run as Administrator)
    • Click on Remove Older Versions to remove older versions of Java.
    • A logfile will pop up. Please save it to a convenient location.

Then

Install the new Java version from the link below. Only install Java uncheck any toolbars or additional software that is included with download.

java.com: Java + You

Or

You can also try updating Java from the control panel. Click start, click control panel once in the control panel look for Java Icon looks like a coffee cup. Double click the Java Icon and choose update tab again unchecking any toolbars or software that wants to be included with Java download.
    Last edited by zep516; 09-13-2009 at 09:00 PM.

Default Jimmy Page Tony Iommi

wow thanks I just been listening to Zep Vancouver '75 bootleg! Thanks for the info i been ****** with this thing (java} for over a month and could not figure it out. I'm at <e-mailaddress removed by moderator>. Thanks again I cant believe how easy it was with your help!

Offensive language and e-mailaddress removed by moderator! This is a warning.
    Last edited by JohnB151; 09-14-2009 at 07:33 AM.