Default emailing digital photos

An easy way to do this, please. Thanks.

Hi cyn-trem,
    See if this LINK<--here is what you are looking for. If not, please return to your thread and let us know, and we will be more than happy to search further for a solution.
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

First, your pix need to be on your computer.

When you compose your email, you'll see an option to Attach, or Add Attachment, it my even be a small icon looking like a paper clip. Click on it and a window will open asking you to find the pic you want to attach. Go to where your pic is saved to and click on it. Click on OK and you should see it shown somewhere on your email page. When you click on Send, the image will be uploaded and sent. The larger the image, the longer it takes.

If you want to send more than one pic, hold down the Ctrl key and click on each one. Then click on OK.

Thanks arraknid (I HATE spiders). Yours was the easiest to follow. I have emailed photos before with no trouble (a different way to your way) but this time it would not work out for some reason. Thanks again.

Personally, i'd create a photobucket account and upload the pictures there, emailing the web address instead of the picture.
    That way they will see a lot of smaller versions of the pictures in one go, with the option to enlarge a one of interest if required.
    Always remember you're unique.

...Just like everyone else!

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7

I, too, perform the few clicks that are required by arraknids method, if I am sending one photo, which is the easiest for a beginner, I might add. But, if you have several that you want to send at one time, and your recipients ISP has a limited amount of space available for attachments, it is best to compile all to an album and send a link as you suggest below.
    Suggested by MrDarn:
    Personally, i'd create a photobucket account and upload the pictures there, emailing the web address instead of the picture.
    I have also been experimenting with resizing the photos to accommodate my recipients easy retrieval of them. You can't always assume that they have an ISP that can accommodate the larger attachments while still making it possible for them to access their remaining mail. The link I provided above has helped me to decide on which would be the best way to succeed in making everyone happy. Separate photobucket account (photo sharing site) and send a link!!!!
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"