Thread: Uninstall IE8

Unhappy Uninstall IE8

What I tried and didn't work was help2 go's suggestion...said location unavailable, could be on hard drive or network...don't have network or moved now what? What if I restored my computer to a time before IE8 was installed would that bring IE7 back? Will I lose my pics that are saved in the programs of my documents and my pictures? what about saved folders? Thanking you in advance,
    flgrl6

HP dv4000
    XP service pack3
    RAM 504MB
    free space 31603.8MB

Hi,

flgrl6.

To uninstall Internet Explorer 8, follow the instructions for your version of Windows. To follow these steps, you must be logged on to Windows as an administrator.

How do I uninstall or remove Internet Explorer 8?

Also see link ----> http://en.kioskea.net/faq/sujet-2218...net-explorer-8

This will not alter your documents folder, saved pictures, or saved folders.
    Last edited by zep516; 10-14-2009 at 07:57 AM.

Wink Uninstall IE8

Thank you for your help and being so prompt.....I checked the add/remove programs 3 times last nght and IE8 was not listed but it was this morning. I now have IE7 and have to get used to that again. If I have any other problems I'll be in touch.
    Just want to say THANK YOU to you and your group for putting a free computer help out there cause I sure don't have any money left to pay for help. Geek Squad has had my LP twice in 5 mos for virus' at $200 a pop. Can you folks help with virus' ?

flgrl6

Yes we can help with Virus. Always follow these directions below first when dealing with those types of problems.

Before posting read this first! ----> These are the steps to do when working with virus or Malware.

zep516