Default computer shuts off by itself, need some help, please!!!

Ok I need some help. My computer shuts off by itself after maybe 60 seconds.

At first it came on something happened and a blue screen came on and computer shut off. I turned it back on but it wouldnít go past the blue screen so I was going to reinstall the os, now the computer will come on but only stay on for maybe a minute sometimes it will start through the install portion of putting os back on and then it shuts off.

I have tried a different power supply, put different ram in, tried a different hard drive but still it shuts off after very short time.

Any suggestions on what I can do or what may be wrong. I cannot afford to pay anyone to fix it. I am thinking maybe the motherboard or processor may be bad but donít know how to test. I cannot afford another motherboard or processor so I hope that isnít the problem.

I could really use some advice.

We need the info from the blue-screen, as it looks like some sort of hardware failure.

If you dont have a blue screen now, and it just reboots, tap F8 and choose the option highlighted below, then write down the info
    Always remember you're unique.

...Just like everyone else!
    If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7