Question Getting the message Unable to load graphic conversion filter

Hi there,
    I am getting the message unable to load graphic conversion filter when I try to open a downloaded letter which contains a label I need to print of.
    I can read the letter but there is no label there. The email was sent to me twice but no label was readible just the letter.
    I have XP software.
    Not sure what information you may need.
    Thanks alot
    Kerry

Hello. Two questions:

What type of a file are you trying to run? You can tell by the extension at the end of the file's name (for example: file.doc, file.xls, file.ppt)

What version of Microsoft Office do you have? I can't tell what you meant by "I have XP software."

If you do not have Microsoft Office we'll need to get you a program that can read the file (either one of the Microsoft Viewers or OpenOffice)

If you do have Microsoft Office and it's not able to read the file we'll need to either get you the appropriate converters (For Office 97-2003) or a compatibility pack (for Office 2007) depending on the version you are running.

Hi there,
    Thanks for getting back to me, it is a doc file and no I do not have microsoft office or any other software.
    Thanks

Alright, your best choice would be to install OpenOffice. The instructions are very clear at the website, all you have to do is click HERE to visit the website.

You could just use one of the Microsoft Word Viewers here which are programs that can view and print the files but cannot edit them.

Hi there,
    Thanks for that.
    I can now read and print my document.
    Thanks an most appreicated.
    Regards Kerry.

That was quick.

I'm glad we found a solution for you so quickly You're welcome.