Default windows live messenger

Hello I cant seem to get into computer helkp even tho I am logged
    My problem is I tr4ied to downlaod windows live messenger but its saying its already installed but I cannot see it in add/remove programmes.

When I try to open windows live messenger from the start menu it flickers but wont open any advice please
    tony

Hi Tony,

Is this on your Windows 7 laptop? If so...

Try to uninstall the program, then re-install it to see if that helps. Here's some instructions I found on how to un-install it.

Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features > Windows Live Essentials > Click change/remove

It will then give you the option to pick which ''essentials" you want to remove.

Here's the link I found these instructions in > How do I uninstall Windows Live Messenger in Windows 7 Ultimate

Though the instructions are for the Ultimate version, I'm assuming they are for other versions of Win7 as well!

Please keep us informed to your progress!

Donna
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"