Default Laptop can't connect to internet

Hi help2go. My wife's winidows vista laptop will not connect to the internet and will not update the antivirus programs, spyware programs or let any program run that requires internet access. I have attached hijack this and mbam logs. I ran the eset anti virus and malwarebytes but still same thing, it gives error message "what program do you want to use to open this program?". It has corrupt Win 32 system files
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zaneangel; 05-01-2010 at 12:01 AM. Reason: adding screenshot

Do you believe this to be a malware problem or a technical one?

The reason i ask is you were presented with a confirmation screen when you started this thread, that specificly asked you NOT TO POST LOGS IN THIS FORUM, unless asked to supply them by your helper.

Also, please copy and paste logs to the forum. Attachments should only be used if requested.

Should this be a Malware issue you suspect, please re-post in the Spyware Forum, located here:

Spyware Help
    Last edited by MrDarn; 05-01-2010 at 04:03 AM.
    Always remember you're unique.

...Just like everyone else!
    If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7

Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As MrDarn points out, no logs should be posted in the Computer Help Forum unless specifically requested by a forum volunteer.

If you suspect your computer is infected with malware, we ask that you please read and follow all of the instructions in this tutorial How to start removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer

Following the instructions will allow us to quickly help you with specific fixes to your system.

While working through the instructions, please save the following logs to post in your reply.

- SUPERAntiSpyware log
    - Malwarebytes log
    - HijackThis log

If any of the scans will not run, just move on to the next step. If you have any questions, please stop and ask.

Post the logs in a new topic in the Spyware Help forum.

This thread will now be closed.