Default Ubable tio access webpages to place an order.

I am unable to access the Vistaprint webpage, when I try I get an error message that I must enable cookies. I have followed the instructions on their webpage (Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, Overide automatic handling and allow cookie sessions), but I am still not able to access their webpage.

I am also unable to log into the Lifescribe webpage, I have previously set up an account on another computer and when I click on the Log-in tab I get a little arrow that acts like it is trying to connect, but goes no where.

I can log in from a different computer to both vistaprint and lifescribe without problem so assume that I have a setting that needs to be changed.

Hi GreatDaneMom,

Welcome to Help2Go!

Try this, open Internet Explorer and select Tools on the top menu. When the list opens scroll down to Internet Options and click to select it.

In the window that appears, select Privacy tab > Advanced Button, and then click the Override Automatic Cookie Handling check box.

Click the circles next to Prompt for both First-Party and Third-Party Cookies., then click OK to back your way out of the little Window.

Let me know if that helps.

Donna
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"

Hi Donna,
    Thanks for your response. I have done that and it does not help

Hi Donna,.
    Thanks for the welcome and your response. This is a bit new and exciting to me.
    I had already tried your suggestion and it didn't make any difference in accessing the pages. Any other thoughts?

Greatdand mom

Hi GreatDaneMom,

Have you had any trouble accessing the sites before with this same computer? How are you trying to access the sites? By a desktop shortcut? From your Favorites List?

Here's a link to Vistaprint, see if you can access it. > http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/defa...0%3a11%3a33+PM

Also, have you tried to enter the site into your Trusted Zone? And, is IE the only browser that you have installed? Which version of IE do you have?

Is this computer connected to a router? If so, you may try to reset the router by unplugging it from the computer for 30 seconds, then plugging it back in.

EDIT > If you don't have Ccleaner already installed on your computer, download and install Ccleaner to your desktop.

Tutorial for Ccleaner > Ccleaner-Take the Tour

Download > |MG| CCleaner Slim 2.31.1153 Download

2nd EDIT: Jot down all your user names and passwords for sites you go to frequently before using Ccleaner. You may have to login again the next time you go there.

After the install for Ccleaner is complete, you can delete the setup file from your desktop.

NOTE:
    Ccleaner includes a Registry cleaner, we advise not to use this or any registry cleaner as there have been reports of them clearing out needed registry entries and messing up PCs. In addition, what they do clean up is so small that little or no advantages are noticed.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Keep us informed. Other members may have ideas as well!
    Donna
    Last edited by DonnaB; 05-21-2010 at 10:13 AM. Reason: add Ccleaner info
    If you think you might be infected with malware or have recently cleansed your computer of malware without the help of an expert, please read and follow the instructions in How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer. This can alleviate time consumed in trouble shooting your current computer problems.

If your problem is solved, here's how to say thanks!

Very proud parent of a U.S. Navy "CB"

"People may forget what you say,
    People may forget what you did,
    but People will never forget how you made them feel!"