Default easiest way to copy Word2002 autocorrect entries to a new machine?

Hi all!

I want to move my existing Autocorrect entries in Word 2002 to another machine. Both are running XP. The 2nd machine already has Word 2002 installed and may have a few autocorrect entries in it but I don't care if they get overridden.

My first machine has a LOT of entries in autocorrect which would take a long time to input on the new machine so I would like to just copy from one machine to the other if possible. Is there a way to copy the whole thing to an external drive and move it that way? I've only ever moved files using an external drive and am not sure how to move an application like Word so that it will for sure copy all the stuff like autocorrect entries -- if that is possible it seems like it would be the easiest way?

Thanks in advance, any help is greatly appreciated!

Default prob with MS's suggestion

Hi, thanks for the reply. The MS instructions in the link acknowledge a problem with autocorrect entries that are multiple paragraphs long - for my purposes that's MOST of my autocorrect entries (which all together number into the hundreds). The "workaround" they suggest seems to not really be a total workaround and also seems complex enough that I fear screwing up my whole autocorrect file in the attempt. This is why I was hoping to learn of a different solution like maybe copying to an external drive?