Default Memturbo-PC Optimizer

Memturbo-PC Optimizer has shown up on my computer. It seems to have shown up when I was mistakenly downloading Sammsoft Advanced Registry Optimizer 2010 when I thought I was downloading Malwarebytes. Cleared that up with Samsoft and downloaded Malwarebytes properly. I've run Zone Alarm and Malwarebytes with no luck, as well as MS' Add/Remove program.

How do I get this off my system? Thanks.

Mike Duffy

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Suggest you follow the instructions here Help2Go Forums - How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer ,save the logs that the programs create, copy and paste the logs in a new thread in the Spyware forum.

Default Resolved Memturbo problem

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    Suggest you follow the instructions here Help2Go Forums - How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer ,save the logs that the programs create, copy and paste the logs in a new thread in the Spyware forum.

Was able to finally delete Memturbo from my system by going to CTL+ALT+DEL, then 'Processes,' finding Memturbo and canceling the run process. Then was able to delete using Add/Remove utility. Not really computer literate and had forgotten about this approach, especially when initial attempts using Add/Remove kept saying the program was running and to end that session before Add/Remove utility could delete it. Just stumbled across the solution and computer running fine now.