Thread: Email

Default Email

Please please please can someone rescue me & de-frustrate me? I'm pulling my hair out (what's left of it). I have 3 email addresses. When I sign out completely from my first main email address, and sign into my second or third email address, the sign in page always automatically lists my first email & I have to change the displayed email to the one I want & sign in again every time. Even when I go to sign in at my first main email, it asks me for my password every time...GGRRR I check the box to remember my email & password but it asks for it every time, EVERY TIME!! And when I want to sign to another email, I'm presented with my first email...for goodness sake!!! It never used to do this. I had no problem or issue before. Pleeeeeeeze...what have I done wrong???

Blog Entries

What type of emails (gmail...hotmail etc)?
    Are you using an email program...outlook... outlook express etc?

Without knowing much about your three emails
    One solution is to create three separate email icons on your desktop.....then select the one you want to open each time

Let us know more info ....need the email types and the OS too

Since this just started....go back to a time prior to the issue and do a system restore
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abseh1 For This Useful Post:

Hi sorry. I'm with hotmail, I'm running windows 7, and...thats it...I think. Hope this helps?

Blog Entries

Windows Live Mail 2011

I would use windows live mail with win7 in your case

Just add all three hotmail accounts and run them from Windows live as separate email accounts
    Mail made modern

Windows Live Mail can help you organize your life in one place on your PC. Add and see multiple email accounts in Mail like Hotmail, Gmail, and Yahoo! Mail. Even see your email, calendars, and contacts when you don't have an Internet connection.
    Or, as previously posted...just create three separate icons on the desktop and open them as you choose

Note: Personally, I use Thunderbird and run 5 different email accounts...some are imap and some are pop
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abseh1 For This Useful Post: