Thumbs up Windows Resource Protection: "Corrupt files found, unable to fix some of them".

I ran a (semi-routine) sfc /scannow (scan), and received the report (above). "Corrupt files found but unable to fix some of them." Please advise- "What should I do?". Txs. scottt331. (I also posted in spyware forum-as wasn't sure which-have scans there,but won't include here-unless requested).
    Laptop Specs: Dell Inspiron 1440, 3 GB installed RAM (1/2 used). 128 GB hard disk space (1/2 used). Windows 7 Home Premium- 64 bit. Laptop 1 1/4 yrs old. SP1 installed. WinExperIndex=3.4. Windows is activated. Pentium dual-core cpu processor.
    T4300 @2.10 GHz.
    Other: No real probs with laptop. Main reason I ran scan was because my desktop got a mixed result yesterday from a system health report (and wanted to check laptop).
    Please give advice. I'm an intermediate user. Not real familiar with this scenario, and states details in 'CBS.Log'. (If needed).

Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We'll see what the spyware guys say before commenting. This thread will be closed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to arraknid For This Useful Post: