Angry How to download Tutorials

I recently purchased some online tutorials, To view them I have to connect to internet and go into my emails to open, How can I download them onto my pc and view them anything without going into my emails? I have downloaded all these monitor capture recording software, there all only if you want to create your own tutorial...Please help!
    Sam

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Have your tried copying them and then paste to a word program (MS Word or Notepad etc) then save to where ever you want?

You purchased them? Does your purchase agreement allow you to download? Or view on-line only? What program are you using to view it? I assume you access it with your browser, but is the tutorial viewed as webpages via the browser, or Adobe Reader, or some other viewer?

If webpages, you can typically do a Save as through the browsers Tools menu. The results may not be pretty, but should be readable. With Adobe, there is a floppy disk icon that may let you save a copy. Or you may have go through Adobe's Tools menu for a Save as option. You may be prompted with a message that it is read-only. Click ok to continue.

If another viewer, you will need to be more specific with the file format of the tutorial, and the reader you are using.
    Bill (AFE7Ret)
    Freedom is NOT Free!
    Heat is the bane of all electronics!
    MS MVP, 2007 - 2018
    ─────────────────────