Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Hey, I just wanted to post a quick update here.

I did end up reformatting my hard drive (and adding a 2nd hard drive for the OS to be installed on), re-installing Windows 7, transferring all my documents, media, etc back over & and doing a few minor upgrades to the PC in the process. After I re-installed Windows I tried a few different things to get the .vhd files back onto the PC, but I wasnt successful. So it seemed that my next best option was to just transfer the backed up files and re-install my programs.

It wasnt exactly what I wanted to do, but it's probably a good way to clean things up and get rid of programs that I havnt been using. I think that I'm gonna borrow a copy of Ghost and try it as a back up image this time. I also wanted to thank abseh1 and zep516 for their assistance.

Blog Entries

dar124

my pleasure and glad all is well...but creating win7 disks will be useful in the future too...plus a Win7 repair disk
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer

Agreed, but I'm not going to rely only on the Windows back up & it's .vhd files. Not only are back ups good, but having multiple back up options are also beneficial!!!

@dar124

So your problem not caused by the EaseUS?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345