Thread: Easyfix Tools

Default Easyfix Tools

I installed Easyfix Tools (without checking to see if this was a good program or not). Now I cannot play my games they way I used to. In my game, neighbors send me gifts and I accept them and reciprocate. I have not been able to reciprocate any gifts since that installation. It gives me this message: Altho this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a 3rd party. Are you sure you want to continue sending this information? Then it gives the options of: Continue or Cancel. When I click on Continue it keeps trying to load something but nothing ever comes up. It won't let me go back to where I was either. I have Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.

In checking w/Easyfix, they told me the problem wasn't them - it was my game. Can anyone tell me what to do about this?

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Easy Fix Tools is considered to be 'Rogue security software' see List of rogue security software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . If you can, uninstall the program and then do a 'system restore' to before you installed Easy Fix. If this works for you, great, if not get back to us and we'll refer you to our Spyware Forum.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canuck For This Useful Post: