Default Two routers, one computer - One for printing, the other for internet

Here's the situation.

At work, there is the Linksys router (no internet connection; it's used as a hub for a printing network). We also have a Verizon MiFi router that we use for internet.

Since we needed internet on the desktop (WindowsXP) and not just the laptop, we bought a Netgear USB wireless stick. It connects just fine to the Verizon MiFi, but here's the problem. If the ethernet cord is connected to the desktop and the Linksys router, the USB wireless will not connect to the internet. It'll still connect to the MiFi, but will not actually go online. By unplugging the ethernet cord, I'm able to connect to the internet, but I'm no longer able to print. So, for the time being, I'm having to unplug the ethernet in order to use the internet, and plug it back in to be able to print.

Is there a way I can get the two of them to work together, peacefully? I've tried bridging connections, which did absolutely nothing. Thank you for your assistance. It'll be nice not to be able to alternate back and forth.
    Windows 7 Ultimate Enterprise (Desktop & Laptop)
    Dell Inspiron 1501 (Laptop), Emachines (Desktop)
    AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60 2.00GHz (Laptop), Intel Celeron 2.0Ghz (Desktop)
    2GB RAM (Both)
    80GB HDD (Laptop), 160GB & 80GB HDD (Desktop)
    Nvideo GeForce 256MB RAM (Desktop)
    Latest Firefox Browser (Including Beta) (Both)

Blog Entries
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer