Default Asus XL44-BBK2 Missing Drivers

Just bought this computer in fine working condition. I thought I would give her a fresh wipedown, reinstalling W7 x64.

My drivers are currently not working. Hopefully I will figure this out soon.

I just tried the foxconn wireless driver on this site with no luck - (Once I get the wireless working, I can use the laptop to get the rest of them which will speed things up a bit)

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download X44L
    device manager unknown devices.PNG

Grab yourself some cat5 cable and wire yourself up. Then download all the drivers you need, unplug and install your wireless and ethernet drivers. The generic ethernet drivers that come with Win7 should get you through the process, as long as you are physically connected to the modem via Cat5 cables.

Quote Originally Posted by asoonernurse View Post
    Grab yourself some cat5 cable and wire yourself up. Then download all the drivers you need, unplug and install your wireless and ethernet drivers. The generic ethernet drivers that come with Win7 should get you through the process, as long as you are physically connected to the modem via Cat5 cables.
    ok I found the second wireless driver works. Any guess on the usb and bus controller?

also my keyboard function keys -- brightness, etc, don't work

thanks!

Castill not working.PNG

Blog Entries

You should be able to use the driver auto search from the link below:
    ASUS Service for North America
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer

Quote Originally Posted by FrogCity View Post
    ok I found the second wireless driver works. Any guess on the usb and bus controller?

also my keyboard function keys -- brightness, etc, don't work

thanks!
    A good driver updater will help you on your way if you have problems with multiple drivers.

Device Doctor (featured on LifeHacker, How To Geek and the Kim Kommando Show) will help. Give it a shot and let us know how it worked out for you. It's freeware.

Free Driver Update, Driver Download Software - Device Doctor