Default YAhoo home page altered

I have the latest firefox browser. I use Yahoo as my home page. I have a couple of links to facebook and my gmail account on it. Yesterday I opened my browser to the home page and got a different format. I lost my links to Gmail, FaceBook. The page had a giant scroll of news items. Before I had a nice set on compartments with concise 2-4 lines of news broken into news, local news, weather, sports. All of that is gone. I checked it on another pc and everything came back normal, so it must be something on my pc. I had a message saying my flash player has crashed . That happened several times.. I looked in my extensions and it says XULrunner 1.9.1 is incompatible with this new version. That wouldn't cause it? Then I started thinking there may some kind of virus.
    Any other thoughts?

Thanks

Hi pursuant,

Lets see what we can see!!

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
    • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
    • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
    • Notepad will open with the results.
    • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
    • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
    Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

I'll be Back today ! (Saturday) at 4PM EST
    Last edited by zep516; 09-15-2012 at 12:08 AM.