Default Two software clashes

Hi friends,
    I am newbie and this is my first post here.
    I work as a distributor for FMCG goods which I purchase from two different companies and sell those products in our area two shopkeepers.
    The two companies for which I am working as a distributor have asked for on-line billing of their products for which they are going to install the two different softwares in my desktop at my place. My problem is both the softwares are SQL based and hence need separate operating system.
    I am not that good in hardware so expect practical suggestion from the below options.
    1. Having the two hard disk in the cpu cabinet with separate OS(this one seems bit impossible if i am not wrong.)
    2. Having the two partition on one hard disk and installing separate OS on each partition.

In case if somebody has another solution then please post it or can directly mail me at (email address edited out, please note, we do not reply through e-mail, but in posts only. We also advise that you do not post your e-mail in public forums as they are picked up by spammers.)
    Last edited by Canuck; 10-18-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Administrator Help2Go Administrator Canuck's Avatar

Hi Aniketpk and welcome to Help2Go. We don't usually support business questions as they should be handled by your own IT who should be knowledgeable with your hardware and software. In addition, we do not want to be responsible for business machine(s) that may further compound the problem(s). As your questions are fairly general, I'll leave your post open should others wish to have input, but keeping in mind that we cannot give specific solutions to business applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    Hi Aniketpk and welcome to Help2Go. We don't usually support business questions as they should be handled by your own IT who should be knowledgeable with your hardware and software. In addition, we do not want to be responsible for business machine(s) that may further compound the problem(s). As your questions are fairly general, I'll leave your post open should others wish to have input, but keeping in mind that we cannot give specific solutions to business applications.
    Thanks sir for removing my email id.

We don't usually support business questions as they should be handled by your own IT who should be knowledgeable with your hardware and software.
    Agreed. This is where you need to hire an IT consultant to help set it set up. Security needs to be your biggest concern, since billing transactions will be processed too. So your network needs to be secure, and so does your computer(s) - so you need to get a pro in there.
    Bill (AFE7Ret)
    Freedom is NOT Free!
    Heat is the bane of all electronics!
    MS MVP, 2007 - 2018
    ─────────────────────