Default Staticky audio/video

I'm having problems with my audio/video with certain functions like Youtube and NFl.com. Do I need to download a certain software?

Blog Entries

Try this...BTW which OS do you use?

It is usually because the sound is not keeping up with the YouTube video

Fixing sound issues with Microsoft Vista/Windows 7 and slow YouTube vids | wirefresh
    SIGNATURE...When I post info I assume you have already read this link
    How to Start Removing Viruses and Spyware from your Computer

Another cause of sound issues is low amounts of RAM and free disk space. This is because streaming video (and audio) is "buffered". Your system attempts to download several seconds ahead of where you are in the video, so any "small" interruptions go unnoticed.

In many cases, much of the streamed data is buffered to the disk drive in temporary files or the page file. If you are running low on fast RAM, more and more is buffered to the slow hard drive. If the drive is running low on free disk space, this will also affect video and audio performance.

So, I recommend you de-clutter your hard drive with Windows Disk Cleanup. Running defrag after that may help too - if the free space is very limited.

Finally, Roxio is notorious for causing these problems. If you have Roxio installed, see Fix Roxio audio problems.

Have you scanned for malware?
    Bill (AFE7Ret)
    Freedom is NOT Free!
    Heat is the bane of all electronics!
    MS MVP, 2007 - 2018
    ─────────────────────